- Georgia Bio Awards Dinner 2011 – Michael Schwarz (michaelschwarz)’s Photos
- GeorgiaBio: SEBIO Announces Success of 12th Annual Investor Forum
- GeorgiaBio: GaBio Names Jim Heitner of Ripple Management 2011 Emerging Leader of the Year
- Ripple helps AxoTect join QTDP awardees
- Ripple Management helps Morehouse School of Medicine win SEBIO’s BIO/Plan Competition
Author Archives: jimheitner
Photos from Georgia Bio Awards Dinner 2011 – Michael Schwarz
GeorgiaBio: SEBIO Announces Success of 12th Annual Investor Forum.
GeorgiaBio: GaBio Names Jim Heitner of Ripple Management 2011 Emerging Leader of the Year.
51 Georgia Companies Awarded $15M in Grants For Qualifying Therapeutic Discovery Projects http://www.gabio.org/pr_details.aspx?subid=373 Posted: Wednesday, November 03, 2010 ATLANTA, GA (November 03, 2010) – Fifty-one Georgia companies qualifying for the Therapeutic Discovery Project Program received $10.5 million in grants for … Continue reading
Morehouse School of Medicine Researchers Develop Drug to Protect Brain from Stroke and Neurotoxin Damage NRG Biotechnology Project Earns Top Award at Southeast BIO Meeting ATLANTA – When the brain is damaged – whether from trauma, stroke or neurological attack … Continue reading